Mangal Dosh Mantra
Mangal Dosh Mantra
Magal Dosh Mantra Is very effective and powerful mantra.Mangal Dosha is known by other names such as Kuja Dosha, Bhom Dosha or Angarakha Dosha. It is a commonly found dosha that may affect men and women equally.In astrology it is considered as the placement of the planet Mars more commonly known as Mangal, in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house of a person’s horoscope chart.
Out of a total of twelve houses its occurrence in any of these six houses causes this dosha. Those who have this dosha are called Mangliks.This dosha normally affects the married life by causing hurdles and turmoil, sometimes leading to separation and divorce. Financial loss and professional troubles are also indicated by Mangal Dosha.
भूमिपुत्रों महातेजा जगता भयकृत सदा। वृष्टिक्रदृष्टि हर्ता चः पीड़ा हरतु मे कुजः॥
Chant this mantra every Saturday night and Monday morning after bathing you sit on the red aasan and read this mantra 108 times with the help of sandal rosary and after mantra chanting take one red flower and water and offered to Surya Dev.
Remedies to Mitigate ill effects of Mangal dosha
However, one does not need to worry about the ill-effects of this dosha as there are certain remedies that help in the cancellation of the negativity of Mangal. There are certain rituals, and mantras that can be followed. Here is a list of them.
- Marriage between two Manglik individuals: If both the partners are Mangliks then this dosha gets nullified. All its ill- effects are cancelled and the two can have a blessed and happy married life.
- Kumbh Vivah: When one person is Manglik in a marriage, the negative effects of Mangal dosha can be cancelled by performing this ritual called Kumbh Vivah. According to Hindu Vedic Astrology a Manglik person is made to marry a Banana tree, peepal tree, or a silver/golden idol of Lord Vishnu.
- Placement of Mars in the horoscope chart: Astrologers also claim that if the first house is of Aries or Mesh in one’s horoscope chart, and Mars or Mangal resides in this house then the Mangal Dosha is no longer effective, as Mars is in its own house- Aries.
- Fasting: Out of all the remedies fasting on Tuesdays is also considered an effective remedy. Manglik individuals who observe a fast on this day should eat only toor daal (split pigeon daal).
- Chanting: Manglik individuals should chant the Navgraha mantra which is known as Mangal Mantra on Tuesdays. They can also chant the Gayatri mantra 108 times in a day or the Hanuman Chalisa, daily.
- Performing Pujas in Temples: Visiting Navgraha temples reduce the ill-effects caused by Mangal Dosha. However, there are only a few temples in the whole of India that are dedicated to Lord Mangal. The most popular temples are located in Tamil Nadu. Some are also located in Guwahati, Assam. Performing these pujas on Tuesdays is very effective to reduce the ill effects of Mangal dosha. Visit a Lord Hanuman temple and worship him on Tuesdays. Offer vermilion and sweets. Also light a ghee lamp at the temple.
- Offerings and contributions: Making contributions on Tuesdays is considered as a remedy for Manglik individuals. Some objects that are considered as items that should be offered to please Mars are swords or knives, food that are made of red lentil daals (masoor daal), wheat breads, red silks, and red stones such as corals.
- Gemstones: Wear in the ring finger of the right hand a golden ring with a bright red coral. However, get the horoscope chart analyzed thoroughly by a trusted astrologer before wearing it.
For More Vashikaran Mantra And Kundli Dosh Nivaran Mantra Call Guru Ji +91-9896382592